Cycling Along Europe's Rivers is a "How To" book on taking self-guided bike trips to Europe that are affordable and easy to organize -- based on my nearly 20 years of annual cycle trips to Europe.
• How to plan and prepare to bicycle Europe.
• How to get what you need to the start of your bike tour in Europe -- packing your bike and getting it to Europe.
• What to bring and what not.
• How to handle getting around/ logistics.
• Bike, Lodging and Eating.
• Safety/Security/Communication on your cycling vacation.
• Routes Along: Rhine, Danube, Elbe, Loire, Po, Neckar, Mosel, Main Rivers.
Cycling Europe Video
Join my 2016 Ride. Prague to Budapest, August 14-28. Bus Supported. Riders and Non-Riders. Click For More Information.